What happened to Real Life Design?
14 Sep 2014
Real Life Design is now Real Life Digital
What's in a name?
We have re-branded as Real Life Digital after 7 happy years as Real Life Design.
Why the change?
Our solutions are now more all-encompassing than just web design and the new name reflects our ability to offer a range of digital services.
What else has changed?
Short answer... Not a lot, but we are getting better and smarter every day to the benefit of our clients.
- We're constantly evolving in response to our clients demands to get more from their online presence. In particular this means: more powerful websites and applications that work seamlessly across all devices.
- You can be assured that the same quality of service, advice and expertise that is at the heart of what we do.
- Real Life Digital's leadership and operational team are the same as before.
- We have an ever growing team of experts to help you with your web projects from both a technical and product delivery perspective.
- We are now located at in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Where do I go now?
Please carry on using this website for all your web design and development needs.
Thank you and have a nice day! 🙂
Get in touch about your project
Give us a call or send us an email to talk through your project
We went to DrupalCamp London 2016
18 Mar 2016 Every year the Drupal community meet up at various conferences and more localised camps. This weekend we attended one of the largest camps in the country.
We went to DrupalCon 2016 in Dublin
3 Oct 2016 Once again this year we had the ultimate pleasure of being guests in another exciting European city as we attending the first ever Drupal conference in Dublin.
More recent articles
Could mismatched web solutions scupper your business growth?
5 Aug 2020 If you’re responsible for the IT or strategic marketing in a medium or large business, ask yourself 'How is your web portfolio looking?'
5 ways your addiction to spreadsheets increases risk in your business
13 Jul 2020 It's time to talk about the elephant in the room: your addiction to spreadsheets! Relying on spreadsheets is bad for business. Here's how to fix that problem.