What happened to Real Life Design?
14 Sep 2014
Real Life Design is now Real Life Digital
What's in a name?
We have re-branded as Real Life Digital after 7 happy years as Real Life Design.
Why the change?
Our solutions are now more all-encompassing than just web design and the new name reflects our ability to offer a range of digital services.
What else has changed?
Short answer... Not a lot, but we are getting better and smarter every day to the benefit of our clients.
- We're constantly evolving in response to our clients demands to get more from their online presence. In particular this means: more powerful websites and applications that work seamlessly across all devices.
- You can be assured that the same quality of service, advice and expertise that is at the heart of what we do.
- Real Life Digital's leadership and operational team are the same as before.
- We have an ever growing team of experts to help you with your web projects from both a technical and product delivery perspective.
- We are now located at in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Where do I go now?
Please carry on using this website for all your web design and development needs.
Thank you and have a nice day! 🙂
Get in touch about your project
Give us a call or send us an email to talk through your project
We went to DrupalCon 2015 in Barcelona
2 Oct 2015 Once again we joined others in the Drupal community for the 2015 European Drupal convention which was held in the city of Barcelona in sunny Spain.
We went to DrupalCamp London 2017
6 Mar 2017 DrupalCamp London celebrated its fifth birthday this year, and for the first time Real Life Digital were official sponsors of the CxO day.
More recent articles
Digital problem solving made easy
19 Nov 2020 If you manage many websites, you probably know how much effort is required to maintain them. Find out how to get your web portfolio back under control, boost their performance, and save costs in the long run.
Could mismatched web solutions scupper your business growth?
5 Aug 2020 If you’re responsible for the IT or strategic marketing in a medium or large business, ask yourself 'How is your web portfolio looking?'