Cataloguing national treasures with the Royal Collection Trust
A charity which looks after the Royal Collection; one of the most important art collections in the world
We were contracted to build a new Drupal website to fulfil a variety of functionality for the Royal Collection:
A content management system to allow content authors and site administrators to manage a whole host of content over a large site map.
Ensure the site had a clear and usable navigation to help visitors discover a wealth of information with ease.
Provide a variety of page templates so that content administrators can make decisions about the look and feel of their content, whilst ensuring consistency of style and branding throughout the site.
- A fully content-managed website, updated by a range of content administrators
- Integration with a large library of existing assets such as images
- A discovery section that showcases tens-of-thousands of articles in the collection
- A variety of visually-engaging, content-rich landing pages
- Features such as search, email signup, fully content-managed exhibition and what's on sections and visitor information pages
The Royal Collection was built with:Advance: Exceptional Websites
Leapfrog your competition with an optimised, integrated and stunning web presence.
Go for launch!
The site launched in March 2012 and has been engaging and delighting those curious to find out more about the Royal Collection ever since.
Pivale no longer maintain the Royal Collection website and has since undergone many changes.
Does the Royal Collection project resonate with you?
Give us a call or send us an email to talk through your project