Web design & Drupal development in Thatcham, Berkshire
Looking for a digital transformation specialist in Thatcham? Are you seeking local web design or Drupal development services? Pivale help organisations around Berkshire to pivot and scale while boosting the effectiveness of your teams.
Solutions we provide Thatcham clients:
The smarter way to manage many websites. Boost innovation, unify branding and save time.
Build the application that is right for you. Meet the requirements of today and tomorrow.
Leapfrog your competition with an optimised, integrated and stunning web presence.
What we do for Thatcham clients:
- We are Drupal website development experts.
- We have an experienced, in-house design team with a proven track record in outstanding UX.
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record.
- Everything we build is optimised for and tested on modern web browsers and devices.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- We have a reputation of meeting the most challenging requirements for our diverse international client base.
- We have a system for asking the right questions, in order to build the right solution first time.
- All our services are highly customised for each project and client. We don't use templated solutions.
- We strike efficiencies allowing our clients to work smarter; not harder.
- Our customers have control of their content through customised content management systems (CMS).
Do you need a developer local to Thatcham?
Give us a call or send us an email to talk through your project
Do the right thing
Be honest. Be consistent. Be professional. Doing the right thing builds trust and trust is the foundation from which success will ripple.
Challenge opinions. Explore alternatives. Being proactive builds momentum and results in long term success.
Everyone plays a part in success. Recognise the strengths in others to amplify your own and grow as a result.
What can you do today that will make tomorrow better? Ask the difficult questions, think differently and empower others.
Pivot and scale
Embracing change allows us to pivot and be the best at what we do. Recognise and be open to new opportunities to grow.
Why we suggest Drupal to Thatcham clients:
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can openly share improvements and innovations that benefit all.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites.
- You can have confidence that in the future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
Facts about Thatcham:
- Thatcham covers about 8.75 square miles (23 km²) and has a population of 23,000 people (2003). This number has grown rapidly over the last few decades from 5,000 in 1951 and 7,500 in 1961.
- Thatcham lies on the River Kennet, the Kennet and Avon Canal, the A4 road and the course of a Roman road. It is also served by Thatcham railway station on the line between Newbury and Reading. Employment is provided by a number of light industrial units.
- Thatcham is a town in Berkshire, England 3 miles (5 km) east of Newbury and 15 miles (24 km) west of Reading.
- Thatcham railway station is served by local services by First Great Western from Reading to Newbury and from London Paddington to Bedwyn. A limited number of services starting from Reading continue to Bedwyn. It is also served by a semi-fast HST service from Paddington to the West Country. Thatcham station was opened on 21 December 1847 as part of the Berks and Hants Line to Hungerford.