Web design & Drupal development in Thatcham, Berkshire
Digital transformation made easy.
Looking for a digital transformation specialist in Thatcham? Are you seeking local web design, Drupal development services, custom software experts or digital transformation specialists? Pivale help organisations around Berkshire to pivot and scale while boosting the effectiveness of your teams.
Solutions we provide Thatcham clients:
The smarter way to manage many websites. Boost innovation, unify branding and save time. Leverage the popular Drupal CMS and enterprise-grade hosting with platform.sh.
Custom software and applications that match your exact needs. Automate your business activities and provide highly effective user experiences.
Leapfrog your competition with an optimised, integrated and stunning web presence. eCommerce, Drupal content management, data integrations, multilingual, high SEO, and more...
Expand your creative agency's technical capabilities with Drupal specialists you can trust. Do you have a client that has specified Drupal for their website? We can help advise and develop a solution with you.
What we do for Thatcham clients:
- We have a reputation of meeting the most challenging requirements for our diverse international client base.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- All our services are highly customised for each project and client. We don't use templated solutions.
- We have an experienced, in-house design team with a proven track record in outstanding UX.
- Our customers have control of their content through customised content management systems (CMS).
- We strike efficiencies allowing our clients to work smarter; not harder.
- We build high quality websites and custom software with a proven security track record.
- We have a system for asking the right questions, in order to build the right solution first time, whether it be for multisite infrastructure, custom software or digital transformation websites.
- We are a team of website development experts specialising in Drupal, Adonis JS, nuxt and vue.
- Everything we build is optimised for and tested on modern web browsers and devices.
Do you need a developer local to Thatcham?
Give us a call or send us an email to talk through your project
Do the right thing
Be honest. Be consistent. Be professional. Doing the right thing builds trust and trust is the foundation from which success will ripple.
Challenge opinions. Explore alternatives. Being proactive builds momentum and results in long term success.
Everyone plays a part in success. Recognise the strengths in others to amplify your own and grow as a result.
What can you do today that will make tomorrow better? Ask the difficult questions, think differently and empower others.
Pivot and scale
Embracing change allows us to pivot and be the best at what we do. Recognise and be open to new opportunities to grow.
Why we suggest Drupal to Thatcham clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website.
- You can have confidence that in the future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can openly share improvements and innovations that benefit all.
Facts about Thatcham:
- Thatcham covers about 8.75 square miles (23 km²) and has a population of 23,000 people (2003). This number has grown rapidly over the last few decades from 5,000 in 1951 and 7,500 in 1961.
- Thatcham railway station is served by local services by First Great Western from Reading to Newbury and from London Paddington to Bedwyn. A limited number of services starting from Reading continue to Bedwyn. It is also served by a semi-fast HST service from Paddington to the West Country. Thatcham station was opened on 21 December 1847 as part of the Berks and Hants Line to Hungerford.
- Thatcham lies on the River Kennet, the Kennet and Avon Canal, the A4 road and the course of a Roman road. It is also served by Thatcham railway station on the line between Newbury and Reading. Employment is provided by a number of light industrial units.
- Thatcham is a town in Berkshire, England 3 miles (5 km) east of Newbury and 15 miles (24 km) west of Reading.