Web design & Drupal development in Canterbury, Kent
Digital transformation made easy.
Looking for a digital transformation specialist in Canterbury? Are you seeking local web design or Drupal development services? Pivale help organisations around Kent to pivot and scale while boosting the effectiveness of your teams.
Solutions we provide Canterbury clients:
The smarter way to manage many websites. Boost innovation, unify branding and save time.
Build the application that is right for you. Meet the requirements of today and tomorrow.
Leapfrog your competition with an optimised, integrated and stunning web presence.
What we do for Canterbury clients:
- Our customers have control of their content through customised content management systems (CMS).
- We strike efficiencies allowing our clients to work smarter; not harder.
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record.
- We are Drupal website development experts.
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation.
- Everything we build is optimised for and tested on modern web browsers and devices.
- We have a system for asking the right questions, in order to build the right solution first time.
- We have a reputation of meeting the most challenging requirements for our diverse international client base.
- We have an experienced, in-house design team with a proven track record in outstanding UX.
- All our services are highly customised for each project and client. We don't use templated solutions.
Do you need a developer local to Canterbury?
Give us a call or send us an email to talk through your project
Do the right thing
Be honest. Be consistent. Be professional. Doing the right thing builds trust and trust is the foundation from which success will ripple.
Challenge opinions. Explore alternatives. Being proactive builds momentum and results in long term success.
Everyone plays a part in success. Recognise the strengths in others to amplify your own and grow as a result.
What can you do today that will make tomorrow better? Ask the difficult questions, think differently and empower others.
Pivot and scale
Embracing change allows us to pivot and be the best at what we do. Recognise and be open to new opportunities to grow.
Why we suggest Drupal to Canterbury clients:
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can openly share improvements and innovations that benefit all.
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget.
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website.
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems.
- You can have confidence that in the future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards.
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites.
Facts about Canterbury:
- The main settlement in the district is Canterbury, the seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- The City of Canterbury is a local government district with city status in Kent, England and is famous for its grand and historic cathedral.
- The district was formed on April 1, 1974 by the merger of the existing city of Canterbury with the Whitstable and Herne Bay Urban Districts, and Bridge-Blean Rural District.
- Within the district are the towns of Herne Bay and Whitstable, which with the parishes and the cathedral city itself, make up the City of Canterbury district. There are 26 parishes within the district, as follows - Adisham, Barham, Bekesbourne with Patrixbourne, Bishopsbourne, Blean, Bridge, Chartham, Chestfield, Chislet, Fordwich- has town status, Hackington, Harbledown and Rough Common, Herne and Broomfield, Hoath, Ickham, Kingston, Littlebourne, Lower Hardres, Petham, Sturry, Thanington Without, Upper Hardres, Waltham, Westbere, Wickhambreaux and Womenswold.